Sagaxis Desktop Video Conferencing (DVC) is the highest quality IP-based H.323 multi-party standalone video conferencing software application available. DVC lets you dynamically communicate with your colleagues and clients across any IP network without the need for a conference bridge or Multi-Party Control Unit (MCU).
Sagaxis DVC is designed to take the complexity out of establishing multi-party video conferences, reduce costs and provide a more effective and dynamic means for personal and business communication.
- Intuitive user interface enables quick and simple conference set up.
- Wavelet and H.263 video compression.
- Conference group and address lists simplifies set up and management of conference participants.
- Advanced bandwidth and call management tools include manual bandwidth over-ride to change frame rate and video quality reception.
- Gatekeeper functionality enables participants to easily find each other via active email address lists.
Sagaxis DVC supports an unlimited number of potential applications, including:
- Instantaneous virtual meetings that save time and reduce travel costs.
- Departmental collaboration: initiate online meetings with a mouse click.
- Distance learning: teachers can deliver courses and interact with students on a real-time basis.
- Time shift conferences